.
.........
"Intelligence Report" "Transmitting The Truth!"

YOU ARE THE REAL MEDIA! HELP GET THE TRUTH OUT THERE! "LIKE" & "SHARE"

Monday, February 3, 2014

HERO! Man Crashes Malcolm Smith's Super Bowl Press Conference with 911 TRUTH Message


 



The 30-year-old man who interrupted Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith's postgame news conference says he used an old festival credential to get past what was supposed to be air-tight security at MetLife Stadium.

Matthew Mills, an independent journalist from Brooklyn and self-described 9/11 truther, told NJ.com he wanted to see how close he could get to the game and conduct "some fan interviews."

Whenever security personnel noticed his badge was different than those given to credentialed media, Mills said he explained he was in a hurry.

"I just said I was running late for work and I had to get in there," Mills said. "It was that simple.

"I didn't think that I'd get that far," he continued. "I just kept getting closer and closer. Once I got past the final gate and into the stadium, I was dumbfounded."

After the game, Mills says he walked into the media tent, where Smith was being interviewed. He walked up to the podium and grabbed the microphone.

"Investigate 9/11," Mills said as Smith looked on. "9/11 was perpetrated by people within your own government."

A public relations staffer moved to grab the mic, and Mills walked off.

"Check his press pass," Smith said, smiling.

According to NJ.com, Mills was arrested by New Jersey state police and charged with trespassing. He was later released on his own recognizance.

"I just saw my opportunity to get my word out there, and I took it," Mills said.

It apparently worked. Early Monday, "#Investigate911" was trending on Twitter.