.
.........
"Intelligence Report" "Transmitting The Truth!"

YOU ARE THE REAL MEDIA! HELP GET THE TRUTH OUT THERE! "LIKE" & "SHARE"

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Interesting Things About This Old Bible!




Here is an old Bible that I have that somebody wrote something on the first page exactly March 5th 1940 exactly 75 years ago today! Can anyone make out what it says?




Here is the most interesting part about this Bible. I came in possession of this Bible back in 2007, and I always wanted an old Bible to. I've noticed that the book mark was placed on a certain spot in the Bible by the last owner, could I've been 75 years ago who knows. And I always left the bookmark exactly were i found it here's why, if you look on top of the page in the corners my name is spelt the same exact way. Almost like I was meant to have this Bible. Thanks YAHUAH & YAHUSHUA!


================


 ;)