.
.........
"Intelligence Report" "Transmitting The Truth!"

YOU ARE THE REAL MEDIA! HELP GET THE TRUTH OUT THERE! "LIKE" & "SHARE"

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Donate A Second American Revolutionary War Flag



This is the first time i have ever done something like this, So i am going to give it a try,

On the night before the 4th of July i will be putting up as many of these flags as i can around my town,

More people need to recognize this flag,

 This flag represents that our country is in trouble and is being taken over by tyranny. And 

also represents the Most High God and the Messiah.

 Fair Tax! Fair Trade! Limited Government! Show your Support for your right to bear arms! And for TRUE FREEDOM!


Here is the site you can get them, I need about 4 of the [3 x 5 foot] Flags and as many of the [12 x 18 inch] Flags as possible.

I have no association to this site. But i do support this flag.


Please email me at FREEDOM85@gmx.com if you wish to mail me a flag/flags and i will email you my address, Or you can donate

 

 and i will just order them myself,  Whatever is easier for you. I THANK EVERYONE WHO WILL SUPPORT THIS! YOU ARE SUPPORTING FREEDOM!